Notcoin Surges 15% After Airdrop: Could It Triple to $0.045?

Notcoin Surges 15% After Airdrop: Could It Triple to $0.045?

Notcoin has surged 15% in the past 24 hours, driving a broader market recovery within the cryptocurrency sector. This development raises questions about whether the momentum will be sustainable for the popular Play-to-Earn (P2E) cryptocurrency. Furthermore, a significant trading volume spike and a detailed tokenomics update have further fueled market interest.

Significant Trading Volume and Market Capitalization

Recently, the claim period for Notcoin’s airdrop concluded, triggering a surge in buy-side demand. Consequently, this surge has resulted in a 15% increase in Notcoin’s price, which now stands at $0.016. Over the past week, Notcoin has climbed 5%, and the past month has seen an impressive 212% growth.

Notcoin currently boasts a market capitalization of $1.6 billion and a 24-hour trading volume of $527 million. Today alone, trading volume has increased by 45%. Previously, many investors had remained on the sidelines, anticipating a potential dip in prices post-airdrop. However, strong buy-side activity has sustained price levels, unfolding a different scenario.

Notcoin’s Community-Centric Tokenomics

The Notcoin team has been proactive in addressing community concerns and fostering a more inclusive token ecosystem. According to a recent update, over 11.5 million users now hold 94.18% of Notcoin tokens. These users include traders, miners, and stakers. Additionally, the team has reserved the remaining 5.82% of tokens for long-term development and future initiatives.

Strategic Token Allocation and Burns

In recent communications, the Notcoin team announced the burning of $3 million worth of tokens. This action emphasizes their commitment to reducing circulating supply and enhancing token value. Furthermore, the team has allocated $4.2 million to reward Gold and Platinum level users within their ecosystem. Therefore, this strategic allocation aims to incentivize active participation and long-term holding among users.

Technical Analysis and Future Outlook

NOT Price Action. Source| TradingView

Market analysts remain optimistic about Notcoin’s future trajectory. Currently, the token is trading within a flag pattern, often indicative of an impending breakout. Projections suggest that Notcoin could potentially reach $0.045, representing a nearly threefold increase from its current price. Moreover, the completed token distribution and favorable technical indicators bolster this optimistic outlook.

Notcoin’s recent performance marks a significant milestone in its journey, underscored by robust community engagement and strategic tokenomics. As the token continues to rally, market participants are closely monitoring its trajectory and upcoming developments.

Read Also: How Telegram’s $3M Burn and $5M Rewards Could Skyrocket Notcoin by 100%

fxcrypto tele

Disclaimer: The information in this article should not be considered financial advice, and FXCryptoNews articles are intended only to provide educational and general information. Please consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

Share this :

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
WhatsApp