Notcoin Burns $3M Worth of Tokens: What It Means for Your Investments

Notcoin Surges 15% After Airdrop: Could It Triple to $0.045?

Notcoin, a token built on the TON blockchain, has made a significant move by burning $3 million worth of its tokens. This bold step has captured the attention of cryptocurrency traders and investors, as it signals Notcoin’s commitment to its long-term growth and development.

Notcoin’s Impressive Tokenomics and Market Presence

Notcoin boasts impressive tokenomics. Notably, 94.18% of all tokens are held by 11.5 million people, including crypto traders, miners, and stakers. The remaining 5.82% is in the treasury for further development.

Source| TradingView

As of June 25, 2024, Notcoin’s price stands at about $0.0142 . Earlier this month, on June 1, it was around $0.0128. The token reached a monthly peak of $0.0227 on June 4 and another peak of $0.0210 on June 24.

Despite recent weakening, Notcoin has an impressive 30-day change of +188.2%, though its 7-day change is -8.0%. In the last 24 hours, the token price has increased by +6.4%.

Notcoin’s 24-hour trading volume is $422,978,077, and its market cap is $1,462,525,309. These figures highlight the token’s significant market presence and the high level of trading activity surrounding it.

Notcoin’s Ongoing Developments

The Notcoin team is actively working on upgrades to their Telegram bot, with Phase 3 updates set to be released soon. These updates aim to enhance user experience and functionality, potentially driving further adoption and use of Notcoin.

The Potential for Continued Growth

With a significant token burn, robust tokenomics, and ongoing development efforts, Notcoin is well-positioned for continued interest and growth in the crypto market.

The Notcoin team’s commitment to improving the platform and enhancing user experience suggests that the token may continue to garner attention and attract more investors and traders.

As the crypto market continues to evolve, Notcoin’s ability to adapt and deliver new features could play a crucial role in its long-term success. Investors and traders will undoubtedly keep a close eye on the token’s performance in the coming months and years.

Read Also: Notcoin 24-hour Price Analysis: NOT’s Value Slumps 14%; A Glimmer of Hope in Trading Volume?

Disclaimer: The information in this article should not be considered financial advice, and FXCryptoNews articles are intended only to provide educational and general information. Please consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

Share this :

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
WhatsApp